MG Legal Solicitors 
Longridge: 01772 783314 Garstang: 01995 602129 Lancaster: 01524 581306 Lytham: 01253 202452  

MG Legal, Nationwide Personal Injury Solicitors. The team that put you first. Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation: 01772 783314 or email at: 

No Win No Fee Trip and Fall compensation claims. 

100% No Win No Fee Claims. 
- Pay nothing if you lose. 

When you work with MG Legal's personal injury solicitors, you get:  

Free, no-obligation consultation with a specialist solicitor 
The maximum financial compensation in your personal injury claim 
A designated solicitor with up to 30 years of experience 

Suffered a slip, trip or fall in the last 3 years?  Call 01772 783314 Or, fill in your details and our personal injury solicitors will contact you within one working hour. 

*Up to 
*Up to 
*Up to 
*Up to 

What is a slip trip and fall claim? 

Slip, trip and fall claims are a type of personal injury claim that is made after a person is hurt in this way in an accident that is not their fault. Whether you are in public, or at work, these types of accidents have a variety of causes, but measures can, and should, be taken to mitigate the risk of slips, trips and falls by the council, employers and the owners of businesses. 
It is easy to think that slipping on a wet floor, or tripping over a loose paving stone, is a minor accident that isn’t really anybody’s fault. Many people often think that slips, trips, and falls come down to simply being clumsy. However, this is not the case, and if you have been injured in this way, you could well be entitled to financial compensation. If you have been injured by a slip, trip or fall that was caused by someone else's negligence, and was not your fault, then you should get in touch with our no win no fee solicitors today, to find out how we can help, and how much your claim might be worth. Whether it was caused by slippery floors, uneven surfaces, inadequate lighting, or uneven pavement, our team will go above and beyond to get the financial compensation that you deserve. 

What type of injuries are caused by trips, slips and falls? 

Depending on how and where the injury happened, the injuries you sustain can be anywhere on your body- from a minor soft tissue whiplash type injury from a jolting fall, to much more serious injuries including serious head injuries after falling down stairs, or falling over in a dangerous place, such as a building site.  
Dental injuries are often an unfortunate injury, suffered by those who have fallen, slipped or tripped, with bruises, cuts, lumps and bumps on bottoms and elbows, being a very common injury for those who have slipped on spillages or down open manholes. Often, MG Legal’s personal injury solicitors handle personal injury cases where a client has suffered broken bones, whiplash injuries and cuts and bruises. Over the past 10 years, MG Legal’s personal injury solicitors have won tens of millions pounds of personal injury compensation for clients who have suffered every type of injury you can think of. Some of the most common injuries are listed below. 
Get in touch with our friendly team of no win no fee personal injury solicitors, if you have suffered a personal injury as a result of a trip slip or fall, in a public place. MG Legal’s team of expert personal injury solicitors will walk you through the process of making a claim for personal injury, with no obligation to instruct us, and at no cost to yourself. Our personal injury solicitors are experts in their field, and have successfully settled more than 99% of all Personal Injury Compensation Claims, accepted on a no win no fee basis. 

How much compensation will I receive if I am injured as a result of an injury caused after a slip, trip or fall? 

The big question, and the one we all want to know the answer to.  
The amount of compensation you will receive all depends on how you were injured, and how the injuries have affected your life. Any personal injury claim is a claim for pain, suffering and loss of amenity, thus meaning that every single person, may suffer differently even though they have sustained the same injury. Subject to this, the amount of personal injury compensation each injured person receives would reflect their own circumstances, and be different. 
If you have been injured, and have ongoing losses, for example, if you are injured and unable to carry on working then, if liability has been admitted, the personal injury solicitors at MG Legal can request an interim payment, enabling you to recover, without facing the stress of not being able to pay your monthly bills, rent or mortgage. 
See our personal injury compensation calculator here, for rough figures, on how much personal injury compensation you could receive when you instruct our no win no fee solicitors. In addition to your personal injury compensation our personal injury solicitors will also recover your lost earnings, cost of medical care and attention, housing renovations, or loss of things like congenial employment. Every one of MG Legal’s clients are different, the injuries the sustain vary, as do the effects on their lives. From injuries to the head, neck and upper body, or being crushed; personal injury compensation, often called general damages, is based upon the nature and severity of the injuries sustained, and to the area of the body affected. Every one of us is different, and can sustain different injuries.  
MG Legal’s expert team of personal injury solicitors value all personal injury claims with reference to the 15th edition of the Judicial Studies Board Guidelines, and then research every client’s individual circumstances, so they receive the maximum personal injury compensation they deserve. If you are intending to claim expenses as part of your public liability compensation claim, such as prescription costs and travelling expenses for treatment, remember to keep receipts as evidence. 

Can I make a claim for falling or tripping in a public place? 

The person who owns the area, or who is in occupation of the area you are walking at the time, is responsible for making sure that you are able to walk through the area safely. So if you’ve had a fall, tripped or slipped in a public place, and been injured in the last three years, MG Legal can help you get the personal injury compensation you deserve, on a no win no fee basis. 
Our personal injury solicitors are leading experts in no win no fee personal injury claims that happen in public places. Contact our friendly solicitors today, for a no obligation chat about how we can help you with a claim for personal injury compensation, on a no win no fee basis.  

No Win No Fee Compensation: 

MG Legal's leading personal injury solicitors accept all personal injury claims on a "No Win, No Fee" basis, and have a success rate of over 99%. 
Our team put your first, and work with care to achieve your financial compensation. Call us today on a free, no-obligation basis at: 01772 783314 
Get in touch today to speak to a No Win No Fee Solicitor. 

I’ve had an accident in a public place what evidence of my accident do I need? 

MG Legal’s personal injury solicitors have won over 99% of the public liability claims we accept on a no win no fee basis.  
To make a successful public liability compensation claim, you will need to prove that another party was responsible for your injury. Below is a guide of the evidence that will help your claim succeed: 
Take photographs and videos of the area where the accident happened 
If you have tripped or fallen on a poorly maintained pavement or flags, use a 50p piece as a marker of the size/depth of the defect. Lay the 50p in the defect, and then take a photograph. 
If possible, use a copy of that day’s newspaper, and place it next to the defect, clearly showing the date of the newspaper, and helping to evidence the date of your accident. 
Witnesses are always important, so ask anybody who saw the accident for their telephone number, email address or Facebook details. 
Report your tripping or falling accident to the landowner, their employees, or anyone in occupancy of the land at the time. Often the landowner is the local council. 
Ask the landowner if they have any CCTV, and if the recording shows your tripping of slipping accident 

How long do I have to make a claim? 

Subject to the Limitation Act 1980, if you have suffered personal injury in a public place, you have three years to pursue a claim for compensation. There are exceptions, for those under 18 years old at time of the injury, in that minors have three years from their 18th birthday within which to make a personal injury claim. Time limits may differ if you are acting on behalf of someone with limited mental capacity, if you are acting as guardian or subject a lasting power of attorney. If you have any questions or queries, then please do not hesitate to contact one of MG Legal’s personal injury experts, here… 

Why choose MG Legal if I have been injured after a trip, slip or fall? 

MG Legal are specialists in personal injury, and injuries for accidents in public places. Our expert solicitors accept all personal injury claims, on a no-win no fee basis, and we have a success rate for obtaining personal injury compensation for our clients, in excess of 99%. 

Remote Nationwide Claims Service 

No Win No Fee claims handled online 

Enquire by phone or email 

No Win No Fee Personal Injury Claims Across England and Wales: 
No matter where you are injured across England and Wales, MG Legal's Personal Injury Solicitors are here to help you to achieve the financial compensation that you deserve. 
For a free, no-obligation consultation with a personal injury solicitor, contact us online here. Or give us a call on 01772 783314 
Free Consultation 
No Win No Fee Claims 
Decades of Experience 
Nationwide Services 
Multiple Office Locations 
Free Local Medical 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings