NO WIN NO FEE Nationwide Claims |.Most Claims Handled Online | 99% Success Rate On Claims 
Call Any Branch : Longridge: 01772 783314 | Garstang: 01995 602129 | Lancaster: 01524 581306  
Apply Online | Enquire via Email: 
Longridge: 01772 783 314 
Garstang: 01995 602 129 
Lancaster: 01524 581 306 

MG Legal, Nationwide Personal Injury Solicitors. The team that put you first. Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation: 01772 783314 or email at: 

No Win No Fee local authority negligence claims. 

100% No Win No Fee Claims. 
- Pay nothing if you lose. 

When you work with MG Legal's personal injury solicitors, you get:  

Free, no-obligation consultation with a specialist solicitor 
The maximum financial compensation in your local authority negligence claim 
A designated solicitor with up to 30 years of experience 

Suffered a personal injury in the last 3 years?  Call 01772 783314 Or, fill in your details and our personal injury solicitors will contact you within one working hour. 

No Win No Fee Compensation: 

MG Legal's leading local authority negligence solicitors accept all personal injury claims on a "No Win, No Fee" basis, and have a success rate of over 99%. 
Our team put your first, and work with care to achieve your financial compensation. Call us today on a free, no-obligation basis at: 01772 783314 
Get in touch today to speak to a No Win No Fee Solicitor. 

What is a personal injury claim against the council? 

Much like any other personal injury claim, a personal injury claim against the council is a legal claim in which you obtain financial compensation for an injury that you have suffered. In personal injury claims against the council specifically, the injury must have been caused by negligence on the part of the council. 
Some examples of these are- 
Claims against the council for potholes causing road traffic accidents 
Claims against the council for personal injury caused by slips, trips and falls due to potholes 
Compensation claims against local councils caused by poor maintenance of playgrounds and play area equipment 
Claims against the council for injuries suffered in road traffic accidents due to incorrect or misleading road markings 

Can I sue the council for injury? 

The short answer to this question is yes. If you have been injured due to negligence on behalf of the council or local authority, then you can make a claim for financial compensation through a personal injury claim. MG Legal’s leading personal injury solicitors have helped a number of clients just like you to sue the council for negligence causing injury. 

MG Legal’s expert local authority negligence solicitors have a success rate in excess of 99%, and settle many thousands of personal injury claims every year. Click below to learn more about our team, and why they are the right local authority negligence solicitors for you.  

Our straight-forward no win no fee claims process: 
Free, no obligation consultation 
MG Legal's specialist solicitors offer a free, no obligation consultation to all potential clients. 
Start your no win no fee claim 
We accept all claims on a no win no fee basis, and will begin building your claim the same day. 
Hassle-free claims process 
Your designated solicitor will be in regular contact, and keep you updated throughout the claims process. 
Maximum compensation awards 
Our team go above and beyond to achieve the maximum financial comepnsation for our clients. 

How much personal injury compensation can I claim against the council when I sue the council for negligence? 

The amount of money that you could receive for your personal injury claim against the council will vary depending on your injuries and the severity of them. MG Legal will always strive to get you the maximum amount of financial compensation possible. 
You could receive finical compensation for your injury, as well as many other things, such as: 
Loss of earning 
Travel costs for medical care 
Care costs 
Medication costs 
In terms of the injury itself, MG Legal have created the table below with reference to the Judicial College guidelines regarding how much different injuries alone could be worth: 
Injury description: 
Estimated compensation amount: 
Severe brain damage- with little meaningful response to environment 
Moderately severe brain damage- serious disability and constant care needed 
Minor brain damage or head injury- minimal brain damage, if any 
Neck injuries- soft tissue injuries (whiplash) where a full recovery takes place within one to two years 
£4,080 to £7,410 
Neck injuries- soft tissue injuries (whiplash) where a full recovery takes place between three months and a year 
£2,300 to £4,080 
Neck injuries- soft tissue injuries (whiplash) where a full recovery takes place within three months 
Up to £2,300 
Arm fracture- where there is a serious fracture of one or both forearms and significant disability as a result 
£36,770 to £56,180 
Arm fracture- a simple fracture of the forearm 
£6,190 to £18,020 
Elbow fracture- a simple fracture to the elbow 
Up to £11,820 
Leg fracture- simple fractures to a femur with no damage to the articular surfaces 
£8,550 to £13,210 
Ankle fracture- a simple and undisplaced fractured ankle, varying on the likelihood of a full recovery 
Up to £12,900 
Foot fracture- simple metatarsal fractures 
Up to £12,900 
Toe fracture- a simple fractured toe 
Up to £9,010 

How to sue the council for negligence? 

If you are on this page, you could be wondering how to sue the council for negligence, or how to sue the council for personal injury compensation. The first step for anyone looking to sue to council, or make a claim against the council, is to get in touch with a specialist personal injury solicitor with experience in compensation claims against the council for personal injury. Whether it’s a slip, trip, or fall from an uneven pavement, or whiplash from a road traffic accident caused by a pothole, MG Legal’s personal injury specialists have seen it all. 
If you think you have a personal injury claim against the council for negligence, do not hesitate, and get in touch with MG Legal’s specialist team today for a no-obligation discussion of your claim. 

Why choose MG Legal: 

No Win No Fee Guarantee. 

We are the experts. 

Free, no obligation advice. 

Success rate of over 99%. 

Use MG Legal’s NO WIN NO FEE local authority negligence solicitors to sue the council for negligence: 

If you are looking to sue the council for negligence, then you have come to the right place. Our team of specialist local authority negligence solicitors will accept all claims against the council on a NO WIN NO FEE basis, and will go above and beyond to achieve the best results possible for our injured clients. 
MG Legal have close working relationships with a wide variety of leading medical experts, and will not hesitate to utilise their expertise, at no cost to our clients, in order to strengthen their claim, where we see fit. 
Your designated local authority negligence solicitor will handle everything for you, keeping the process entirely stress-free, and will simply get any documents sent to you to fill in for the comfort of our home, and get back to us. 
Get in touch today, here, regarding making a negligence claim against the council, and hear back from a specialist local authority negligence solicitor within one working hour. Otherwise, come into one of our Preston solicitors offices in Longridge or Garstang, or our Lancaster solicitors office. 
No Win No Fee Personal Injury Claims Across England and Wales: 
No matter where you are injured across England and Wales, MG Legal's Personal Injury Solicitors are here to help you to achieve the financial compensation that you deserve. 
For a free, no-obligation consultation with a personal injury solicitor, contact us online here. Or give us a call on 01772 783314 
Free Consultation 
No Win No Fee Claims 
Decades of Experience 
Nationwide Services 
Multiple Office Locations 
Free Local Medical 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings