Nationwide services. Local Offices: Longridge: 01772 783314 | Garstang: 01995 602129 | Lancaster: 01524 581306 
 
Longridge: 01772 783 314 
Garstang: 01995 602 129 
Lancaster: 01524 581 306 

For Personal Injury Claims Call 01772 783314 

What percentage do we take on successful personal injury claims? 

Here at MG Legal, we pride ourselves on being entirely open and transparent with all of our clients regarding our fees and costs. 
 
In all of our other services, our friendly solicitors offer clearly stated fixed-fee services, making it simple for our clients. See a full overview of our fees here. 
 
When it comes to personal injury claims, our specialist solicitors accept all of our clients’ claims on a NO WIN NO FEE basis, or a Conditional Fee Agreement. 
 
Under this agreement, our clients are able to work with us, and pursue their personal injury claim for financial compensation at no cost whatsoever. Read on to learn more about our success fees. 

How can I pay for my personal injury claim? 

Through working in this way, our clients are able to make a personal injury claim with no up-front cost, and at no financial risk. 
 
This means that even if you do not have any money with which to pay your solicitor, or make a personal injury claim, you are still able to do so. Here at MG Legal we believe that everybody is entitled to the legal representation and justice that they deserve, regardless of their financial situation. 

What percentage do personal injury solicitors take in the UK? 

In the UK, personal injury solicitors work in a number of different ways and charge their clients in a number of different ways. Because we operate on a NO WIN NO FEE basis here at MG Legal, this means that we only charge our clients anything if we successfully win their claim, and win financial compensation on their behalf. 
 
In this instance, as payment for the hard work of our personal injury solicitors in building the successful claim, we take a success fee of 25% out of the claimant’s compensation. This leaves our client with a large majority of 75% of the financial compensation that has been obtained by their designated personal injury solicitors at MG Legal. 

Why choose us? 

For starters, our personal injury solicitors have a success rate in excess of 99%, for the personal injury and medical negligence compensation claims we accept, on a No Win No Fee basis. Then there is the added bonus that you can be sure that when working with MG Legal, and making your claim under our NO WIN NO FEE agreement, you can avoid the risk that you will lose any money on your personal injury claim. 
 
You are able to avoid the payment of up-front costs to our solicitors, avoid the risk of hidden fees or costs, and eliminate the possibility of further negotiation or costs after your claim is successful. 
 
Our team pride ourselves on our openers and transparency with all of our clients, and are happy to discuss our NO WIN NO FEE way of working with any potential clients. Simply get in touch with us, here, or give us a call on 01772 783314 to speak to a personal injury solicitor today about financing your potential claim. 

Suffered Personal Injury in the last 3 years?  Call 01772 783314 

personal injury claims
 
Get in touch today to start your claim for personal injury compensation 
MG Legal's personal injury solicitors in Preston accept all Personal Injury Compensation claims on a "No Win, No Fee" basis and have a success rate of over 99% 
 
 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings