Longridge: 01772 783314 | Garstang: 01995 602129 | Lancaster: 01524 581306 
Longridge: 01772 783 314 
Garstang: 01995 602 129 
Lancaster: 01524 581 306 

What if I am the outgoing party? 

As an outgoing party of the transfer, who is being removed from the title to a property, you will be asked to complete what is known as an ID1 Form. This is, mainly, for HM Land Registry purposes and is required as part of their identification process. The transfer cannot be successfully registered at the Land Registry without this, unless you are legally represented by a conveyancer. 
At MG Legal, we would always recommend seeking independent legal advice on the transfer, in order that you are fully aware of what you are being asked to sign. Our team specialise in transfer of equities, and deal with such matters on a daily basis, which should make us your first port of call when being asked to sign a transfer deed. Our team can clearly explain the transfer to you and, importantly, the implications of agreeing to the terms of the deed. 
Where, however, you decline to take advice on the matter, the ID1 will be required. You will be asked to complete the form in the presence of a conveyancer, solicitor or barrister. This is also something that our team can assist with, so make an appointment today by contacting property@mglegal.co.uk. 

Get in touch and talk to an expert property conveyancing solicitor today. 

MG Legal's expert property solicitors are experienced in dealing with all aspects of residential and commercial property sales and purchases. 

Why choose MG Legal? 

Our fees start from £250 
We offer fixed fees with no hidden extras 
All of our property team are qualified solicitors 
MG Legal are leading property experts 
You will deal with one person from instruction to completion 
Our 5 star reviews speak for themselves 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings