NO WIN NO FEE Nationwide Claims |.Most Claims Handled All Online | 99% Success Rate On Claims 
Call Any Branch : Longridge: 01772 783314 | Garstang: 01995 602129 | Lancaster: 01524 581306  
Apply Online | Enquire via Email: 
Longridge: 01772 783 314 
Garstang: 01995 602 129 
Lancaster: 01524 581 306 

I've been injured. What can I claim for? 

There are two elements of a personal injury claim: general damages, and special damages. 
General Damages is a sum of money that compensates you for the Pain, Suffering and Loss of Amenity (how bad your injuries were, how long you took to recover or any long- lasting effects and the effect on your life) sustained because of the Injury. 
You can also claim for Special Damages, which is anything else that has come out of your pocket or that has been lost because of the incident or injury. Most commonly, Special Damages include Lost Earnings, Care Costs, Medication or Rehabilitation costs and Damaged Property. In Road Traffic Accidents this can also include vehicle damage and the cost of a replacement vehicle whilst yours is repaired or the pre-accident value of your vehicle is paid to you. 
In short, if the incident has caused you to either miss out on something, to not be paid, or to have to pay for something extra, you can generally include this in your claim. 

Have you been injured in the last three years? 

Why choose MG Legal? 

MG Legal’s expert personal injury solicitors have a success rate in excess of 99% and settle many thousands of personal injury claims, on a yearly basis. Call your nearest office now, or email us at, and one of our personal injury specialists will make contact with you today. 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings