Commercial Property conveyancing solicitors near you.
When selling a Commercial Property, there are numerous factors to be aware of, including lots of legislation.
MG Legal's property solicitors have full knowledge, expertise and understanding of the legislation surrounding commercial property sales, local property values, and an awareness of what commercial property buyers are looking for.
As a result MG Legal can ensure that your commercial property sale will be as easy and stress free as possible.
Stages of selling a commercial property.
1. After the legal title of your property has been investigated, your property solicitor at MG Legal will draw up the Contract for Sale and request that you complete the necessary CPSE enquiry forms. You will also be asked to supply details of fixtures and fittings.
2. The Buyer’s solicitor will draft a Transfer Deed and raise enquiries. You will be asked to sign the Transfer Deed if your solicitor approves the document, and you may also be asked to assist with the replies to enquiries.
3. If there are no issues and your Buyer (and their Solicitor) is satisfied with the answers then you can begin to set dates for exchange and completion.
4. Exchange of contracts is when the transaction becomes legally binding.
5. Once final completion takes place, any fees will be paid, any mortgage redeemed, and you will receive the balance of the purchase monies.