Longridge: 01772 783314 | Garstang: 01995 602129 | Lancaster: 01524 581306 
Longridge: 01772 783 314 
Garstang: 01995 602 129 
Lancaster: 01524 581 306 

Road traffic accident compensation solicitors 

If you, or a family member, have been injured in a road traffic accident, as a driver or passenger in a vehicle driven by someone else, then contact MG Legal’s personal injury experts, today. 
Our road traffic accident solicitors will tell you instantly if we can accept your personal injury claim on a No Win No Fee basis, with no financial risk to you. 
Our personal injury solicitors accept even the most complex of cases, and have a success rate in excess of 99% for all personal injury cases we accept.  

Why choose MG Legal? 

MG Legal’s expert personal injury solicitors have a success rate in excess of 99% and settle many thousands of personal injury claims, on a yearly basis. Call your nearest office now, or email us at injury@mglegal.co.uk, and one of our personal injury specialists will make contact with you today. 

I've been injured in a Road Traffic Accident. What type of road traffic accident can I claim for? 

Anyone who has been in a road traffic accident with a vehicle can claim for personal injury compensation, if the accident was not their fault.  
Pedestrians, cyclists, motorcyclists, and those on horseback, can all make a claim for personal injury compensation from the negligent motorist's insurance. Passengers, in a car, or on a motorbike can claim from the driver of their vehicle if their driver was at fault. 
Some of the road traffic accident related incidents our specialist personal injury solicitors handle are listed below. 
Questions? Queries? Contact our expert personal injury solicitors to discuss how to start your claim. Our success rates and glowing reviews speak for themselves. 

Have you been injured in the last three years? 

Get in touch today to start your claim for personal injury compensation 
MG Legal accept all Personal Injury Compensation claims on a "No Win, No Fee" basis and have a success rate of over 99% 

How do I start a claim for Personal Injury Compensation? 

If you’ve been injured in a road traffic accident, then you can contact our team of road traffic accident solicitors, and we’ll get back to you straight away.  
When you contact MG Legal, the process is really straightforward and easy- we’ll ask you what happened, and if we can accept instruction on a no win no fee basis (all of our personal injury clients use a no win no fee agreement), then we will send a Claim Form for you to complete, and we’ll start the claims process. Our aim is to settle matters as pro-actively and efficiently as possible, whilst obtaining the maximum personal injury compensation for our clients.  
All of our clients will only deal with the same person at our offices, throughout their personal injury claim.  

Do I have to pay to make a claim for Road Traffic Accident personal injury compensation? 

When you instruct the personal injury solicitors at MG Legal, you have nothing to pay upfront. MG Legal accept claims for road traffic accident personal injury, on a no win no fee, no risk basis. You deserve compensation for your injuries, our expert team make the process easy, understandable, and quick. 

What types of personal injury compensation can I claim for? 

Well, the list of things you can claim for, is a long as the list of body parts you can injure. You can claim for bodily injury, from your toes to your head, for vehicle repairs, or the replacement value of your vehicle, and lost earnings, damage to clothing and other personal possessions. If you have been injured as a result of a medical practitioner's negligence, then you may be able to claim for care costs, adjustments to your home, medical expenses, and lost earnings. Many of our clients also claim for medical treatment, such as physiotherapy. Damages are split into two types: General Damages, and Special Damages  

Frequently asked questions about making a personal injury claim. 

How much compensation can you claim for a personal injury arising out of a road traffic accident? 
Can I claim for personal injury as a passenger in a car? 
Can I get compensation money before my case has settled? 
Does the incident causing my claim for personal injury need to be witnessed? 
Can I claim for personal injury compensation if I was partly at fault for the accident? 
What if the accident was my fault? 
How do I make a personal injury claim for my injured child? 
Does not wearing a seat belt affect my claim for personal injury compensation? 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings