Longridge: 01772 783314 | Garstang: 01995 602129 | Lancaster: 01524 581306 
 
Longridge: 01772 783 314 
Garstang: 01995 602 129 
Lancaster: 01524 581 306 
It’s becoming more and more common recently to read articles about how food allergies are affecting people’s daily lives, and how someone has accidentally been exposed to something they shouldn’t have due to food labelling problems. 
 
Sadly, on some occasions, no matter how hard people try to ensure the safety of the children in their care, accidents can still occur. Our team of personal injury solicitors in Lancaster were sad to hear about an incident recently, which led to a ten-month-old baby boy dying. 
The young child was believed to have choked on some food, and despite being taken to the local Royal Hospital for Sick Children, he passed away the following day. No details of how the young boy choked have been released yet. 
 
A spokesperson for the nursery told the Mirror that the police attended along with other emergency services as “a matter of course”, and they expressed that their thoughts were focused on the child and the family at this difficult time. 
 
Likewise, our team of Personal Injury Solicitors in Lancaster’s thoughts and deepest condolences are with the family at this sad time. 
 
Whilst this case appears to be nothing but a sad accident, some cases can be more serious when food is incorrectly labelled or when food handlers mis-handle the food leading to cross-contamination. 
 
If someone you love has been the victim of a food allergy, due to incorrectly labelled packaging or incorrect food handling, you can contact our team of Solicitors in Lancaster on 01524 581 306 to find out about our “No Win, No Fee” Injury Compensation claims. 
 
MG Legal - Your Local Solicitors 
Share this post:

Leave a comment: 

Tags

Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings