NO WIN NO FEE Nationwide Claims |.Most Claims Handled Online | 99% Success Rate On Claims 
Call Any Branch : Longridge: 01772 783314 | Garstang: 01995 602129 | Lancaster: 01524 581306  
Apply Online | Enquire via Email: 
Longridge: 01772 783 314 
Garstang: 01995 602 129 
Lancaster: 01524 581 306 

MG Legal, Nationwide Personal Injury Solicitors. The team that put you first. Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation: 01772 783314 or email at: 

No Win No Fee Housing Disrepair Claims. 

100% No Win No Fee Claims. 
- Pay nothing if you lose. 

When you work with MG Legal's personal injury solicitors, you get:  

Free, no-obligation consultation with a specialist solicitor 
The maximum financial compensation in your personal injury claim 
A designated solicitor with up to 30 years of experience 

Suffered a personal injury in the last 3 years?  Call 01772 783314 Or, fill in your details and our personal injury solicitors will contact you within one working hour. 

Can you sue your landlord for pain and suffering? See below: 

If you are living in rented accommodation, and your landlord hasn’t provided you with a safe place to live, causing you to be injured, then you could make a No Win No Fee claim for personal injury compensation. Remember, our personal injury solicitors can assist you to make a claim for personal injury compensation, no matter whether you're renting from a private landlord, a letting agent, a housing association, the local council, or a university. 

What is a housing disrepair claim for personal injury? 

Generally speaking, a housing disrepair claim for personal injury compensation is where you, a family member, or another housemate, has been injured as a result of negligence on behalf of your landlord. All landlords operate subject to the Landlord and Tenant Act of 1985. This Act sets out a number of rules that landlords must stick to, in order to ensure safe living conditions for their tenants and prevent personal injury. 
Under these rules, landlords must: 
Repair any broken, or unsafe, doors or windows 
Carry out regular electrical checks of the appliances in the property 
Carry out pest control if necessary 
Re-plaster any damaged or crumbling ceilings or walls 
Repair any cracks or damage causing water to enter the property 
Repair any broken flooring, tiles, brick work, or roofing 
Conduct re-wiring of the property if necessary 
If you or anybody else has been injured in the property as a result of negligence on behalf of the landlord, and their failure to conform to these rules, then you may be eligible to make a housing disrepair claim for personal injury. Contact MG Legal’s specialist team of solicitors today for a no-obligation discussion of your potential claim for personal injury. 

Can I make a housing disrepair claim for personal injury? 

If you are reading this page then you may be wondering, ‘am I eligible to sue my landlord’, or ‘can I sue my landlord for personal injury’. MG Legal’s specialist landlord claims personal injury solicitors are here to help. 
As stated above, if your landlord breaks their duty of care to you in any way, as specified in the Landlord and Tenant Act of 1985, then you could be eligible to make a housing disrepair claim for personal injury. However, our housing disrepair solicitors know that no two cases are the same, and no two injuries are the same. For this reason, we would always advise you to get in touch with our team for a cost-free discussion of your potential claim with a specialist solicitor in order to establish whether or not you have a valid housing disrepair claim for personal injury. 

No Win No Fee Compensation: 

MG Legal's leading personal injury solicitors accept all personal injury claims on a "No Win, No Fee" basis, and have a success rate of over 99%. 
Our team put your first, and work with care to achieve your financial compensation. Call us today on a free, no-obligation basis at: 01772 783314 
Get in touch today to speak to a No Win No Fee Solicitor. 

Are there time limits on making a housing disrepair personal injury claim? 

As with all personal injury claims, subject to the Limitation Act of 1980, you have three years from the date of the accident to make a claim for personal injury in a housing disrepair claim. If you were unaware of the injuries sustained until a later date, then you instead have three years from this date to make the claim. 
Time limits are different for minors under the age of 18, and they instead have three years from the date of their 18th birthday to make a housing disrepair claim for financial compensation. 
For any more information on time limits for your specific claim, or how long the process will take, get in touch with MG Legal’s specialist housing disrepair personal injury solicitors, here. 

How do I make a personal injury housing disrepair claim against a landlord? 

If you have suffered injuries of any kind in rented accomonation, as a result of housing disrepair, then you can easily contact our team of housing disrepair claims solicitors, and we’ll get back to you within one working hour to discuss your potential claim. 
We’ll simply ask you what has happened, and if we choose to accept your claim, we will do so on a no win no fee basis. Our solicitors settle all personal injury matters as pro-actively as possible, whilst obtaining the maximum personal injury compensation for our clients, so you will never be in the dark about how your claim is going.  
When you instruct MG Legal, you will only deal with the same designated solicitor theoughout the process, until their personal injury claim is settled. Your personal injury solicitor will also be at the end of the phone at any time to answer any questions or queries that you may have. 
To get the ball rolling with your personal injury claim for housing disrepair, simply get in touch with our specialist team of solicitors, here, and hear back from us within one working hour. 

Remote Nationwide Claims Service 

No Win No Fee claims handled online 

Enquire by phone or email 

No Win No Fee Personal Injury Claims Across England and Wales: 
No matter where you are injured across England and Wales, MG Legal's Personal Injury Solicitors are here to help you to achieve the financial compensation that you deserve. 
For a free, no-obligation consultation with a personal injury solicitor, contact us online here. Or give us a call on 01772 783314 
Free Consultation 
No Win No Fee Claims 
Decades of Experience 
Nationwide Services 
Multiple Office Locations 
Free Local Medical 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings