Nationwide services. Local Offices: Longridge: 01772 783314 | Garstang: 01995 602129 | Lancaster: 01524 581306 
Longridge: 01772 783 314 
Garstang: 01995 602 129 
Lancaster: 01524 581 306 

Can I make a claim if my child was injured in the playground at school? 

School playground incidents are one of the most common ways in which children are injured while in school. If your child has been injured in a school playground or play area, you may be wondering if you can make a claim for financial compensation through a playground accident claim in the same way as a public playground injury. 
If the injury to your child was caused by the school failing to meet their duty of care in the proper maintenance of playground equipment, or failing to properly supervise the area, then you could make a claim for financial compensation with our specialist playground accident personal injury solicitors. 
Get in touch today, here, for a no-obligation chat with a specialist solicitor. 
Get in touch today to start your claim for personal injury compensation 
MG Legal's personal injury solicitors in Preston accept all Personal Injury Compensation claims on a "No Win, No Fee" basis and have a success rate of over 99% 

 MG Legal’s expert personal injury solicitors in Preston have a success rate in excess of 99%, and settle many thousands of personal injury claims every year. Click below to learn more about our team, and why they are the right solicitors for you.  

Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings