NO WIN NO FEE Nationwide Claims |.Most Claims Handled All Online | 99% Success Rate On Claims 
Call Any Branch : Longridge: 01772 783314 | Garstang: 01995 602129 | Lancaster: 01524 581306  
Apply Online | Enquire via Email: 
Longridge: 01772 783 314 
Garstang: 01995 602 129 
Lancaster: 01524 581 306 

Can I make a claim against an Estate held by the Crown? 

Yes. All intestate estates (except those in the Duchies of Cornwall and Lancaster*) that have passed to the crown are handled by the Government Legal Department
You can find a list of unclaimed Estates on, here. If there is an Estate which you believe should be unclaimed and it is not listed on, contact them directly to discuss these details with them. 
If you think you may be entitled to a share of the deceased’s Estate under the Rules of Intestacy, you can make a claim with the Government Legal Department, here
*Intestate Estates in the counties of Cornwall and Lancashire are dealt with by Farrer & Co, on behalf of the Crown. 

Get in touch and talk to a wills and trusts expert today. 

MG Legal's expert private client solicitors are experienced in dealing with all aspects of wills, trusts, lasting powers of administration, probate matters and estate administration.  
With a no-nonsense, hassle-free approach, our friendly team are experienced in drafting Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trusts, and Deputyship Applications, as well as in dealing with the administration of estates and obtaining Grants of Probate. 
In an increasingly impersonal market, MG Legal's friendly, expert team provide sound legal advice and all at an affordable fixed cost. 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings