MG Legal Solicitors 
Longridge: 01772 783314 Garstang: 01995 602129 Lancaster: 01524 581306 Lytham: 01253 202452  

Can I get compensation money before my case has settled? 

If you are suffering lost earnings due to your injuries, need physiotherapy to aid your recovery, or have a vehicle to repair, it is sometimes possible to obtain an interim payment from the at fault party. This is a payment made against the final settlement of your claim and often to reduce the overall losses you sustain. For example, physiotherapy or other medical treatment early in a case will help speed up your recovery or the money to repair your vehicle will mean you need a hire car for less time. 
There is no obligation on an at fault party to make an interim payment, however, this is an established and normal thing to happen and so, if you believe an interim payment will assist you in minimising the impact of the incident, please discuss this with our expert road traffic accident personal injury solicitors and we will make a request for you. 
Get in touch today to start your claim for personal injury compensation 
MG Legal accept all Personal Injury Compensation claims on a "No Win, No Fee" basis and have a success rate of over 99% 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings