NO WIN NO FEE Nationwide Claims |.Most Claims Handled All Online | 99% Success Rate On Claims 
Call Any Branch : Longridge: 01772 783314 | Garstang: 01995 602129 | Lancaster: 01524 581306  
Apply Online | Enquire via Email: 
Longridge: 01772 783 314 
Garstang: 01995 602 129 
Lancaster: 01524 581 306 

Can I claim back expenses as a Deputy? 

If you are appointed as a Deputy, you must keep detailed accounts of the person’s money. If you need to make payment of any expenses back to yourself, such as 'phone calls, postage, or travel costs, you can do this. However, you may be asked to report back to the Office of the Public Guardian with a detailed report of what you have claimed, and you may be required to pay some of the funds back if the Office of the Public Guardian thinks your expenditure is unreasonable. 
You cannot claim money back for costs of travelling for social visits or for time spent carrying out your duties if you are a lay person (i.e. not a professional, such as our team of Wills, Trusts and Probate Solicitors). 

Get in touch and talk to a wills and trusts expert today. 

MG Legal's expert private client solicitors are experienced in dealing with all aspects of wills, trusts, lasting powers of administration, probate matters and estate administration.  

Why choose MG Legal? 

Our expert team are experienced in drafting Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trusts, and Deputyship Applications, as well as in dealing with the administration of estates and obtaining Grants of Probate. 
With over 20 years' experience, MG Legal's friendly, expert team provide sound legal advice and all at an affordable fixed cost.  
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings