Nationwide services. Local Offices: Longridge: 01772 783314 | Garstang: 01995 602129 | Lancaster: 01524 581306 
Longridge: 01772 783 314 
Garstang: 01995 602 129 
Lancaster: 01524 581 306 

Am I eligible to make a playground accident claim? 

If your child has been injured in a playground accident, or an accident in a playground, then you are eligible to make a claim for financial compensation on their behalf, as their parent or guardian through a playground accident claim. 
Generally speaking, personal injury claims must be made within three years of the date at which the accident took place. However, these rules are slightly different in the case of making a claim on behalf of your child. If you do not make a personal injury claim straight afterthe accident on a playground, or only decide to do so at a later date, there is still the option for the child to pursue the personal injury claim on their own behalf. They will have up to three years from the date of their 18th birthday to do so. 
For more information on your specific eligibility for personal injury claims, contact our specialist personal injury solicitors, here. 
Get in touch today to start your claim for personal injury compensation 
MG Legal's personal injury solicitors in Preston accept all Personal Injury Compensation claims on a "No Win, No Fee" basis and have a success rate of over 99% 

 MG Legal’s expert personal injury solicitors in Preston have a success rate in excess of 99%, and settle many thousands of personal injury claims every year. Click below to learn more about our team, and why they are the right solicitors for you.  

Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings